On July 2, 2021, the Renewable Energy Agency (Ukraine) in a partnership with COWI A/S (Danmark), and the EBRD/GEF Programme Ukraine: Sustainable Bioenergy Value Chain Innovation held an online meeting of stakeholders to present the results of the project “Support legislative, regulatory framework for bioenergy value chains- Policy Dialogue”.
Within the project, REA and COWI A/S experts have developed:
- an action plan for bioenergy capacity to reach targets set in the National Energy Strategy of Ukraine;
- incentives for bioenergy technology transfer and bioenergy value chain development;
- biomass certification schemes to enable biomass exchange operation.
On our website, you can already read the full version of the Roadmap and Action Plan.
- EBRD Programme Ukraine: Sustainable Bioenergy Value Chain Innovation. Kyrylo Tomliak, EBRD Program Manager (in Ukrainian).
- Review of the project “Support Legislative, Regulatory Framework for Bioenergy Value Chains in Ukraine”. Jesper Karup Pedersen, Project coordinator (in English).
- Status and prospects of bioenergy development in Ukraine. Presentation of the Bioenergy Policy Roadmap, developed under the project. Georgii Geletukha, Deputy project coordinator (in Ukrainian).
- Legislative and regulatory framework for the development of bioenergy in Ukraine. Georgii Geletukha, Deputy project coordinator (in Ukrainian).