The group of companies Ecodevelop is engaged in the development and implementation of bioenergy projects. Ecodevelop specializes in the construction of modern biogas plants that convert organic waste (livestock, plant, solid waste, sewage) into electrical and thermal energy, balanced organic biofertilizers.
The company has successfully built in Bziv village. Kyiv region, a biogas plant with a capacity of 330 kWe, which produces energy through the processing of farm waste (manure) and corn silage grown on the fields of the farm.
Ecodevelop is a full cycle development company operating in the field of alternative energy which provides the following services:
- Selection plots for biogas stations
- Development of business plans
- Assistance in attracting financing
- Pre-project audit
- Design of biogas plants
- Development of technical documentation
- Construction of biogas stations
- Supply of equipment
- Installation of equipment
- Start-up, commissioning and work on designed capacity
- Training of the personnel of the customer
- Operation and management of the biogas complex
Ecodevelop’s partner is German company Krieg & Fischer Ingenieure GmbH with a history since 1999. The company specializes in developing biogas plant technologies, designing and engineering support of projects. More than 150 projects of biogas stations in 21 countries of the world have been implemented by the partner.