Astarta–Kyiv is one of the largest vertically integrated agro-industrial holdings in Ukraine. Its main activities include:
- Farming: 250 000 ha under management
- Sugar production: No1 producer in the country with 40 000 sugar beets processed daily through eight sugar plants
- Milk and cattle: No1 producer in the country with 27 000 heads of cattle
- Soybean crushing: No2 producer in the country with crushing capacity of 220 000 tons
- Bio-energy: designed daily capacity of 150 000 cubic metres of biogas
The company is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.