The agriculture of Ukraine is an important economic factor that largely determines socio-economic development, ensures food security of the country and forms about 18% of the gross domestic product.
Modern Ukraine is a significant player in the global food security system. The agroindustrial complex of Ukraine, increasing actively production of food products and agrarian export. The foreign trade turnover of agricultural products in 2017 reached $22.6 billion with Export totaled almost $18 billion.
The export portfolio is presented in English and contains the following sections:
– Ukrainian agriculture;
– livestock products;
– milk and dairy products;
– fruits and fruit products;
– tree nuts;
– alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
– oil seeds;
– sugar, honey, sugar confectionery;
– vegetable oils and their cleavage products;
– products of the milling industry;
– residues and waste from the food industries;
– fish industries;
– Ukrainian organic products.
Download Invest portfolio from the website of The Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine